In this episode, Corey and I discuss our best tips for traveling with kids.
We know that traveling with our kids can be challenging, and there are tips and mindset hacks you can adopt and use in your own travel journeys. We cover meltdowns, setting expectations, routines, emotional backpacks, and more.
- [2:25] Acknowledging that traveling with children is really difficult
- [4:05] Important mindset tips for traveling with kids
- [8:10] Planning your trip and keeping your schedule loose
- [10:10] Letting your kids know what to expect and setting expectations
- [11:15] Expecting meltdowns
- [13:40] How to make traveling with your kids more pleasant
- [23:50] Handling kids being out of their routine
- [26:55] Helping them empty their emotional backpacks
Episode #104: Tips for Traveling with Kids
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Free ‘How to Stop Yelling’ Course: www.sarahrosensweet.com/yelling
- Join us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/peacefulparenting
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahrosensweet/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peacefulparentingfreegroup
- Website: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com
- Book a short consult or coaching session call: https://book-with-sarah-rosensweet.as.me/schedule.php
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!