In this week’s episode, I speak with Chelsea Brennan, founder of Smart Money Mamas and its monthly membership community, the Motivated Mama Society, about how to help our kids learn about money.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Best practices for giving your kids allowances
- Tips for teaching your kids how to save, spend and gift money
- How to transition your kids to using debit and credit cards
- How parents’ ideologies around money impact their kids
- How to teach your kids about money if allowances aren’t a possibility
Chelsea is an ex-hedge fund manager turned financial educator who is dedicated to changing the way we talk about money, helping moms connect with all aspects of their money in a way that lets them overcome emotional blocks, identify what they most want, and create the healthy money habits that help them achieve their biggest goals. All while modeling positive money relationships for the next generation.
Chelsea lives in Connecticut with her husband (a rockstar stay-at-home dad) and two young and energetic boys.
Episode #11: How to Teach Your Kids About Money: Saving, Spending and Gifting with Chelsea Brennan
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!