In this episode, I sit down for a coaching episode with Jessica, who is a mom of two.
We talk about the morning chaos, which many of us can relate to, especially as we get the hang of new routines and back to school. She also shares about her own triggers, internal stress, and letting go of the fear of disappointing our kids.
- [3:20] Finding it hard to ask for support when stressed or overwhelmed
- [6:20] Struggles and tips for getting up earlier
- [8:45] Strategies to carve out special time
- [11:30] Jessica’s internal way of dealing with stressful mornings
- [15:50] The natural consequences of being late
- [18:05] The fear of disappointing our kids
- [20:35] Jessica’s transformation in my membership
- [27:20] How can you motivate yourself in a more loving way
- [31:10] Grounding practices to help regulate yourself
- [34:00] One-month check in
- [35:10] Working on our internal stress triggers on being late and setting new routines
- [42:00] Triggers around being late
Episode #119: Coaching with Jessica: Making Stressful Mornings Easier
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Free ‘How to Stop Yelling’ Course: www.sarahrosensweet.com/yelling
- Join us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/peacefulparenting
- Newsletter: www.sarahrosensweet.com/newsletter
- Membership: www.sarahrosensweet.com/membership
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahrosensweet/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peacefulparentingfreegroup
- Website: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com
- Book a short consult or coaching session call: https://book-with-sarah-rosensweet.as.me/schedule.php
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!