This week’s episode is a coaching call with Laurel and Derrick, parents of a 10 year old boy and two younger girls.
Laurel and Derrick reached out for help with navigating sibling rivalry, power struggles and staying calm. We covered lots of strategies to help in these areas, AND MORE!
Listen in as we talk about:
- How to get your kids’ attention when asking them a question the first time
- Best practices on how to reduce sibling rivalry
- How to rethink Special Time to increase frequency and reduce financial spend
- Tips for what to do when kids have done something they know they shouldn’t have
Episode #12: Coaching Call with Laurel and Derrick: Navigating Sibling Rivalry AND MORE!
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in the episode
- How To Stop Yelling at Your Kids e-course https://www.sarahrosensweet.com/stop-yelling-kids/
- Free e-book- How To Stop Sibling Fights https://www.sarahrosensweet.com/e-book-stop-kids-fighting/
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!