This week’s episode is a coaching call with Keri, mom of a 5 year old and 3 year old, with one more on the way.
Keri has been having a hard time getting her strong-willed 5 year old to cooperate. They often found themselves in ugly power struggles! We discuss actionable strategies that you can use to transform the conversation and avoid power struggles altogether.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Why our strong-willed kids fight for control
- An overview of the three big ideas of a strong-willed child
- The importance of pausing before setting a limit
- Power games to help our kids feel powerful and in control
- What to do when your strong-willed kid doesn’t want to go along with ‘play’
Episode #15: Coaching Call with Keri: Strong-Willed Kids and Power Struggles
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!