In this week’s podcast episode, I sat down with my mentor and longtime friend, Dr. Laura Markham.
Dr. Laura Markham earned her PhD in clinical psychology at Columbia University and has worked as a parenting coach with countless families across the world. Her aspiration is to change the world, one child at a time, by supporting parents.
In this candid conversation, we explore the idea of power struggles, and how to transform it into encouragement and confidence for your kids.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Redefining what ‘power struggle’ means
- Tips for working through power struggles
- Ways to help your kids step into their power
- Actionable tips to build trust with your kids
Dr. Laura is the proud mother of two thriving young adults who were raised with her peaceful parenting approach; she lives with her husband in New York.
Episode #2: When Your Child Refuses with Dr. Laura Markham
Download the episode transcript HERE
- What is peaceful parenting?
- Get Sarah’s Cheat Sheet to Peaceful Parenting Here
- Purchase: Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids
- Purchase: Peaceful Parent, Happy Siblings
- Purchase: Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids Workbook
Connect with Dr. Laura Markham here:
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!
Super podcast with Dr.Laura!