As parents, of course we want our kids to be best friends as they’re growing up. But what happens when that’s not necessarily the case? Or when there is so much sibling rivalry, frustration and upset? It can be hard to know where to turn or how to navigate it.
This episode is a coaching call with Maryke, a mom of three strong-willed kids, Kira who is 3, Christie who is five, and Ewan who is seven.
Maryke shares about the struggles she has been facing with her kids; arguing and not listening.
- How to navigate when older siblings physically fight
- Tips and things to say to help our kids regulate their emotions
- How to help guide our kids to their ‘calm down zone’
- Tips to encourage our kids to listen
- Is it okay for our kids to see us upset with them?
Episode #36: Coaching call with Maryke: How to Help Emotional Kids Handle Their Big Feelings
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!