In this episode, we’re exploring why kids whine and what we can do about it.
I go into detail about all the reasons kids whine. Whining is a signal to us that our kids need our help and support. They are doing the best they can!
- Why our kids whine
- The first steps to take when our kid is whining
- Handling whining without shaming our kids
- How to approach whining with empathy and why it matters for our kids
Episode #38: Why Do Kids Whine? And What To Do About It with Sarah Rosensweet
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Join my newsletter: www.sarahrosensweet.com/newsletter
- Parenting Quiz: www.sarahrosensweet.com/parentingquiz
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!