In this episode, we’re exploring four big ideas to stop sibling rivalry and fighting.
Sibling fighting is so upsetting for us as parents! Unfortunately, a lot we do to try to make it better actually makes it worse. This episode will help you with the best practices to help siblings get along.
- Four big ideas to help your kids get along
- The importance of special time
- The benefit of giving ‘long turns’ a try
- Why and how to intervene in disagreements if they can’t work it out
Episode #43: Four Big Ideas to Help Stop Sibling Fights with Sarah Rosensweet
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Free Download: Sibling Rivalry Cheat Sheet
- Siblings without Rivalry by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- Special Time Guide
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!