In this week’s episode, I sit down with Afshan Tafler, who is a holistic Life Coach, Conscious Parenting Coach and IFS Practitioner.
Afshan helps you master emotional stress so you can transform your health and thrive in your relationship with your kids. She has become a sought-after wellness and parenting expert, and has been featured on leading Parenting summits such as Mindful World Parenting, Great Parenting Show, Embodiment Conference, Raising Your Strong Willed Child, and more.
Afshan is also a mom to a special needs and strong willed child, and is passionate about coaching parents with sensitive and spirited children to thrive in their relationships.
Listen in as we talk about:
- About reactive anger – when quick responses happen in the body – and how to not go there every time
- How your child’s nervous system and temperament is influenced by yours
- How to recognize when you’re not calm
- Identifying the state of your nervous system
- How to repattern the nervous system so that you can transform anger to calm
Episode #5: Transforming Anger into Calm with Afshan Tafler
Download the episode transcript HERE
To sign up for Sarah’s free workshop on Peaceful Discipline click HERE
Connect with Afshan
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!