We have a solo episode to talk about how to help our kids with transitions this week.
With the end of the school year around the corner, we may not recognize that this is a time of heightened anxiety for our kids. We typically tend to think that going back to school is more stressful for them, when in fact, year end could be just the same.
- [3:05] Recognizing our child’s fear of back to school as a potential anxiety
- [4:00] Empathizing with our child through their anxieties
- [5:45] Listening to our child as they share their worries with you
- [6:55] The importance of letting your child know they can handle it
- [10:10] The two best ways to empty your emotional backpack
- [10:50] What to do if your kids are anxious all year
Episode #50: ‘How to Help Our Kids with Transitions’ with Sarah Rosensweet
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!