Is your strong-willed child being defiant? Are you looking for guidance on closing the gap between your expectations and what is actually happening when it comes to setting peaceful limits?
This episode is a solo episode, based on a question I received from Susanne via Speakpipe (you can leave your questions there for me too)!
- [2:15] The case study that frames this conversation
- [1:50] Suzanne’s question for this episode
- [3:35] 3 big ideas behind parenting Strong Willed kids
- [5:40] How to close the gap between expectations and realities without yelling
- [9:50] Finding a win-win solution
Episode #53: ‘What To Do When Kids Are Defiant’ with Sarah Rosensweet
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- On YouTube
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!