In this episode, I introduce you to Corey and Stoney, the two new Peaceful Parenting Coaches here at Sarah Rosensweet Peaceful Parenting. We chat about our peaceful parenting journeys as well as our most influential parenting books over the years.
- [1:45] Introducing Corey to the team
- [3:10] Introducing Stoney to the team
- [5:50] Sarah’s most influential parenting books
- [8:35] Corey’s most influential parenting books
- [13:00] Stoney’s most influential parenting books
- [24:30] The importance of equal partnership
- [32:50] What to do if you’re struggling with burnout
Episode #58: Introducing Corey & Stoney and Our Most Influential Parenting Books
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Episode 24: Coaching call with Corey: When Peaceful Parenting Wasn’t Enough
- Episode 47: Shame-Proof Parenting with Mercedes Samudio
- Peaceful Parent, Happy Kids by Dr. Laura Marham
- Unconditional Parenting by Alfie Kohn
- Punished by Rewards by Alfie Kohn
- Shame Proof Parenting by Mercedes Samudio
- Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne
- The Soul of Discipline by Kim John Payne
- Raising Human Beings by Ross Greene
- Find Your Unicorn Space by Eve Rodsky
- Fair Play by Eve Rodsky
- Impossible Parenting by Olivia Scobie
- How Not to Hate Your Husband After Kids by Jancee Dunn
- All The Rage: Mothers, Fathers, and The Myth of Equal Partnership by Darcy Lockman
- Burnout by Emily and Amelia Nagoski
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- On YouTube
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!