This week’s episode is a coaching call with Sameera, mom to four-year-old Ananth who has big feelings.
Sameera shares how Ananth gets unsettled when things don’t go according to plan and how to help him navigate missing his dad when he’s at work.
- [2:10] The challenges Sameera is facing
- [7:20] Tips to navigate big feelings
- [9:50] How to empathize if you can’t relate to the situation
- [19:00] Strategies to handle emotional outbursts
- [25:00] What to do if you feel powerless
- [33:30] Part 2: how things went for Sameera
Episode #59: Coaching with Sameera: What to Do When Things Don’t Go As Planned
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- On YouTube
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!