In this week’s episode, I sit down with Sangam, mom of a three year old daughter.
We chat about Sangam’s challenges in regulating her own emotions when situations don’t go as planned, and how to build a connection with her daughter when they had a rough start and she herself had a rough childhood.
Listen in as we talk about:
- Tips for parents to self regulate when feeling overwhelmed and how to pause when you’re feeling triggered
- What to do when you’re afraid you’ve messed up your child and how to move on in a positive direction
- Three strategies to strengthen the connection between you and your child
- How Sangam implemented the strategies given and achieved an incredible outcome
Episode #6: Coaching Call with Sangam: When You Worry You’ve Ruined Your Child and Dread the Days
Download the episode transcript HERE
To sign up for Sarah’s free workshop on Peaceful Discipline click HERE
- Special Time including ideas for roughhousing: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com/special-time-guide/
- Self-Compassion: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com/self-compassion/
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!