In this episode I sit down with Daniel, father to two girls, ages 9 and 15. Daniel has been following peaceful parenting practices in recent years and finds it a struggle that his wife isn’t onboard.
- [4:36] How ending the yelling and power struggles has changed Daniel’s relationship with his daughters
- [9:30] Why we can force our partners to be aligned with peaceful parenting
- [10:10] Tips to navigate your relationship with your partner when it comes to peaceful parenting
- [17:05] Daniel’s update after a few weeks
Episode #62: Coaching with Daniel: Can You Get Your Partner Onboard with Peaceful Parenting?
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Episode 19: When Your Partner Is Not On Board with Peaceful Parenting with Sarah Rosensweet
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- On YouTube
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!