In this coaching call with Andrea, we talk about the struggles she has been having with her newly five-year-old son Emmett.
Andrea is the mom of a five-year-old boy and two-year-old girl.
We often talk about parenting strategies to help our sensitive kids, but what about sensitive parents? How do we cope with our strong-willed kids when we have our own full backpacks?
- [4:00] Examples of the intensity Andrea sees in her son
- [11:10] How parenting impacts sensitive parents
- [19:50] Part 2: How the suggestions worked for Andrea
- [21:20] Why it’s counterintuitive to lean into the upset
Episode #73: Coaching with Andrea: Sensitive Kids, Sensitive Parents and Big Feelings
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- NEW & FREE How to Stop Yelling Course: www.sarahrosensweet.com/yelling
- Coke bottle analogy: https://www.mamamia.com.au/the-coke-bottle-effect/
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- On YouTube
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!