In this episode, Stoney joins me on the podcast to answer a listener question about creating stress-free morning routines.
Stoney is one of the peaceful parenting coaches on my team, and has great advice for you to implement to make your mornings more productive.
- [2:40] Stoney’s experience and work as a peaceful parenting coach
- [3:35] This episode’s listener question
- [6:35] Starting your bedtime routine as early as possible
- [9:20] Setting yourself up for success the next morning
- [13:00] Using a picture schedule
- [17:40] Simplifying breakfast time
- [18:25] Using ‘play’ when we can
- [26:40] Having the same wake time (even on weekends)
Episode #77: Taking the Stress Out of Morning Routines
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Leave your questions here: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com/podcast/
- Free Stop Yelling Course: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com/yelling/
- Morning Routine Tips: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com/mornings/
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- On YouTube
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!