In this coaching call with Erin and Wade, we discuss what to do when you’re feeling burnt out as a parent.
Erin and Wade are parents to ‘extra’ or ‘more’ children, each bringing their own set of quirks to the family dynamic. After years of challenging situations and not much support. Erin and Wade are burned out.
Be sure to listen to the end for our check in to see how the tips and strategies worked for them.
- [4:00] The ‘extra’ challenges Erin and Wade experience with their three kids
- [6:55] How occupational therapy has helped
- [9:10] What it looks like when their son wakes up dysregulated
- [10:50] Dietary challenges when it comes to SPD
- [28:50] How Erin and Wade navigate feeling burnt out
- [36:20] Balancing special time and perfectionism
- [43:25] Part 2: Update around food, meal time and occupational therapy
- [51:20] How Erin and Wade have been caring for themselves as parents
Episode #84: Coaching with Erin and Wade: Challenging Kids and Burned Out Parents
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- FREE How to Stop Yelling Course: www.sarahrosensweet.com/yelling
- Book coaching or a free consult: www.sarahrosensweet.com/coaching
- How to Help Your Perfectionist Kid with Sarah and Corey: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com/episode71/
- How to Overcome Picky Eating with Jennifer House: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com/episode49/
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- On YouTube
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!