How do we repair our inner child? How is it similar (or different) from reparenting ourselves?
In this episode, Dani Faust joins me to talk about inner child work, its impact on our parenting techniques, and how to learn manifestation techniques to give you the life you truly desire.
Dani is a dynamic hypnotherapist, energy healer and intuitive mindset coach that is passionate about helping female entrepreneurs manifest their best lives and businesses. Her coaching blends brain science and positive psychology with spiritual mindbody practices like meditation, breathwork and reiki.
- [3:10] How Dani got into the mindset and manifesting space
- [5:40] What ‘reparenting’ is and why Dani doesn’t like that word
- [8:20] Examples of inner child work
- [9:35] Strategies to look at why we react the way we do
- [11:40] Questions to ask to figure out what your inner child needs
- [17:00] Daily practice recommendations for healing your inner child
- [25:00] Manifestation tips for parents
- [26:10] Strategies to fill the gap between your present experience and your dream reality
- [27:20] What gets in the way of people leveling up when it comes to manifestation
- [33:10] Dani’s advice to her younger parent self
Dani also hosts the podcast, Manifest It, Sis! She holds multiple coaching and energy healing certifications, a BS in Health/Psychology and is pursuing an MS/EdD in Performance Psychology.
Episode #85: Repairing Your Inner Child with Dani Faust
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- FREE How to Stop Yelling Course: www.sarahrosensweet.com/yelling
- Dani’s free 5-day Manifesting Breakthrough Challenge: bit.ly/manifestin5
Connect with Dani Faust
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- On YouTube
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!