In this episode, I answer 3 listener questions. How do you stay calm when you were raised with hitting, yelling and punishing? What do you say when your child has a negative attitude, even after a fun activity? How do you stop a toddler from throwing food off the high chair? So, grab a cup of tea, get comfortable, and join me as we navigate the ups and downs of parenting and your most pressing questions. We cover:
- [2:20] Changing our mindset around hitting and punishment when growing up in a heated household
- [5:25] Feeling unworthy because how we were raised
- [11:20] What to do if your kid has a negative outlook towards life
- [15:00] How to help a dysregulated, tired child
- [18:10] How to get your toddler to stop throwing food from the highchair
Episode #89: Listener Questions: Staying Calm, Entitled Kids, and Toddler Mischief
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Free ‘How to Stop Yelling’ Course: www.sarahrosensweet.com/yelling
- Join us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/peacefulparenting
- Record a question: https://www.speakpipe.com/peacefulparentingpodcast
- Self-Compassion break: https://peacefulparents.kartra.com/page/self_compassion_break
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- On Instagram
- On Facebook
- On YouTube
- Book a short consult or coaching session call
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!