In this episode, we take a look inside my membership community, which is currently open for enrollment.
Our conversation is a beautiful example of the support, love, kindness and guidance that you will receive within this community. We focus specifically on the challenges we face as parents – from handling our ‘extra’ or ‘more’ kids, to grieving the parenting journey we thought we would have.
- [2:20] Introducing our parenting panel guests
- [5:40] Realizing your parenting journey is not the experience you were expecting
- [10:15] The challenges that come with parenting kids who are ‘extra’ or ‘more’
- [20:40] Forgiving ourselves to the grief we feel
- [26:15] Learning compassion for ourselves
- [32:00] How our ‘extra’ kids show us how ‘extra’ we are
- [39:30] Adapting and healing within
- [46:55] Advice for parents who feel alone in their parenting journey
- [53:30] Learning how to see yourself from your kid’s eyes
Episode #97: When Parenting Is Hard- A Conversation With Parents Like You
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Free ‘How to Stop Yelling’ Course: www.sarahrosensweet.com/yelling
- Join us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/peacefulparenting
- Membership: www.sarahrosensweet.com/membership
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahrosensweet/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peacefulparentingfreegroup
- Website: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com
- Book a short consult or coaching session call: https://book-with-sarah-rosensweet.as.me/schedule.php
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!