In this episode, I take you through the eight pitfalls of peaceful parenting that I have learned through my coaching and parenting years.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed or lost in your own peaceful parenting journey, these pitfalls may be helpful in helping you reframe your mindset, find community, and validation in your feelings.
- [3:25] Getting caught up in the ‘shoulds’
- [6:20] Not thinking long term
- [9:25] The firmness of kind, firm limits
- [12:10] Feeling ignored and getting frustrated
- [14:45] Not having a community and feeling alone
- [16:25] Not being intentional about limits
- [19:45] Setting a limit as a punishment in disguise
- [23:40] Being too hard on ourselves
Episode #111: 8 Pitfalls of Peaceful Parenting and What to do About Them
Download the episode transcript HERE
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Free ‘How to Stop Yelling’ Course: www.sarahrosensweet.com/yelling
- Join us on Patreon: www.patreon.com/peacefulparenting
- Free workshop: www.sarahrosensweet.com/freeworkshop
- Membership waitlist: www.sarahrosensweet.com/membership
Connect with Sarah Rosensweet
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarahrosensweet/
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peacefulparentingfreegroup
- Website: https://www.sarahrosensweet.com
- Book a short consult or coaching session call: https://book-with-sarah-rosensweet.as.me/schedule.php
Want your question answered on the Peaceful Parenting Podcast?
Please record your question. Your recording may be played on the podcast. You will be asked for your name and email. This is only for me! I will only use your first initial if I answer your question on the podcast.
Want some more support?
Book a free short consult with me.
You can also join our free Peaceful Parenting Facebook group.
How To Stop Yelling At Your Kids
Do you want to learn how to stop yelling at your kids? Sign up for my e-course! You get all the tools and support you need to be the parent you want to be and enjoy your kids again!